- Promote medical research in the field of Clinical Neurophysiology
- Improve the quality of medical education in our discipline and in related medical disciplines
- Inform and colaborate with other committes, societies, institutions or individual persons interested about the area
- Establish parameters, agreements and regulations to define criteria related to the best equipment, methods, techniques and guidelines for results interpretation
- Be the liason between the different Latin-America Clinical Neurophysiology Societies and the IFCN
- Establish and mantain efficient collaboration with national and international societies, governments, professionals, and other groups that could be potential contributors to the progress of the Clinical Neurophysiology field
- Promote the creation of a National Clinical Neurophysiology Society in all of the LA Countries, its affiliation to the IFCN, and to the Latin American Chapter.
To serve as a reference point for the practice, teaching, research and scientific evaluation of Clinical Neurophysiology, as well as in the continous medical education of the professionals of this medical specialty in Latin-America